February 22, 2006

"The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me..."

(Psa 138:6-8) Though the LORD is on high, he looks upon the lowly, but the proud he knows from afar. {7} Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, with your right hand you save me. {8} The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O LORD, endures forever-- do not abandon the works of your hands.

What an awesome thought! God not only has a plan and a purpose for my life, but He will fulfill it! All we have to do is submit and surrender to Him and let Him handle the rest! It's a great comfort to know that our role is simply to live in submission to Him and He does the work. I know that we must be willing to step out in faith, but He brings His plans to fruition!

No comments: