April 23, 2007

Anyway

I first heard this song a month or so ago. It's not explicitly Christian but I still think it gives us a lot to think about, particularly the chorus.

AnywayMartina McBride/Brad Warren/Brett Warren (BMI)
You can spend your whole life buildin'Somethin' from nothin'One storm can come and blow it all away Build it anyway
You can chase a dreamThat seems so out of reachAnd you know it might not ever come your wayDream it anyway
(Chorus)God is great, but sometimes life ain't goodWhen I pray it doesn't always turn out like I think it should
But I do it anywayI do it anyway
This world's gone crazy and it's hard to believeThat tomorrow will be better than todayBelieve it anywayYou can love someone with all your heartFor all the right reasonsAnd in a moment they can choose to walk awayLove 'em anyway
(Repeat Chorus)
You can pour your soul out singin'A song you believe inThat tomorrow they'll forget you ever sangSing it anywayYeah sing it anyway
I sing I dream I love anyway

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike I'm the one that told you about my back being healed and I thank God for it, I just forgot to put my name on the page.

Mike Wilhelm said...

Michael, that's a great testimony! Tom, I like that song too!