March 07, 2006

Easter

Something on my heart I'd like to share tonight.

Everybody love Christmas and rightly so. I do too. However, I've been meditating on something off and on for the last several years,

Too many people love to kneel and worship the babe in the manger without coming through the cross. You see it is uch more comfortable for us as humans to embrace a cute babe in a manger that than a beaten bloody saviour on a cross. See the cross reminds us of what it took to save us.

However three days later, God remindedc usa of Who the ultimate Victor is. Jesus rose from the dead and that is ultimately where our hope lies.

Tonight I urge anyone reading this to go all the way with Jesus. Do not simp[ly worship the babe in the manger but embrace the His death on the cross and the ultimate hope, His resurrection.

No comments: